Monday 6 April 2015

Baked goods @ Prospect Espresso


I stopped in for a quick coffee and a snack at Prospect Espresso while with a friend in Camberwell. I've been before and was generally impressed with their coffee so I was looking forward to my return.

I must say my long black was a bit disappointing. It had almost no crema (hence no photo) and the flavour was a bit sour and unpleasant.

The dark chocolate and orange muffin that I coupled it with was however more than enough to compensate. It was crisp on top and beautifully moist inside. I really enjoyed myself.



My friend's lemon and lime cupcake was also apparently quite delicious, and her long mac was apparently up to par.

I'd go back, but I might be a little less confident that I'll be satisfied with the coffee side of things.

Prospect Espresso on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment