Monday 20 April 2015

Quick burger @ Dikstein's Corner Bar


Dikstein's generally makes me my morning coffee (along with some of Melbourne's finest and most interesting muffins - Blueberry Crumble or Bread and Butter Pudding anyone? Oh yes!)

So I thought I would try one of their lunch offerings. I wasn't disappointed.

I got a waygu beef burger (Turkish roll, Gruyere, fried onion, bacon, and all the usual trimmings).

The patty was absolutely wonderful, moist, flavoursome and fresh tasting - no smelly beef here. And the rest of the burger was delicious.

It was a little expensive at $13 (but then so is everything they sell - other than the cheap pizzas to draw the Barristers in for a bottle of Wolf Blass or five), however I would recommend a visit.

Dikstein's Corner Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Blog! Thank you so much for sharing this lovely blog with us, i really

    appreciated to blogger, for wonderful sharing…

    corner bar furniture

    ReplyDelete