Thursday 23 April 2015

Reuben and Horchata @ Twenty & Six Espresso


With a lunchtime flight interstate, I felt I needed to pre-game with a sandwich that was better than what Qantas was going to be offering me. So prior to taxiing out to the airport I stopped for a coffee, a Ruben and an iced Horchata at Twenty & Six in North Melbourne.



My Ruben came on a delicious rye with pickled onions, lashings of house made sourkraut, a delicious Russian dressing and a side of pickles and salad. The coffee was strong and nutty and my Horchata was just sweet and rich enough to take the edge off my morning.


Twenty & Six also has a lovely range of breakfast and lunch options (though trending more toward the 'lunch' end of the spectrum as most of North Melbourne seems to be. The pastries and the staff are also great and I'll definitely be back.

Twenty & Six on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment