Monday 6 April 2015

Photo of the week: Croque Monsieur @ Creperie le Triskel


So in at work over the weekend (fun!) I decided to wander down to hardware lane and treat myself to something nice for lunch.

I had been to le Triskel many years before and been satisfied with what I had had there and so decided to give it another shot.

I ordered a Croque Monsieur and a hot chocolate and was very satisfied by both.

The hot chocolate was rich and velvety with a generous infusion of an excellent bittersweet chocolate.

The sandwhich arrived quickly and was lovely. The toast was crisp, the melted Gruyere on top was melted to golden perfection and the center was a lovely combination of fresh ham and a gooey, cheesy bechemel. The salad around the outside I could take or leave, but for lunch in a rush and on a weekend at work I was very happy.

Creperie le Triskel on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment