Monday 10 August 2015

An actually good hot chocolate @ San Churro

Marshmallow Overwhelming!
So as a coda to my post the other day regarding my disappointing Hot Chocolate at Bar Bosh I thought I would share with you an excellent one I had recently.

I am usually not one for chain stores, but the El Grande Marshmallows Spanish Hot Chocolate at San Churro really hits the spot on a cold night, or when you feel like a treat.

Next time you are near by, pick one up, you won't be disappointed: I mean, just look at all those marshmallows and imagine them melting into a pool of delicious, thick chocolate!

Mmmmmmm!




Click to add a blog post for Chocolateria San Churro on Zomato

1 comment:

  1. I have been visiting your recipe blog from past 3 months. The way of recipe tips looks to be easy for all readers. I would personally recommend our blog visitors to subscribe to obtain useful posts like this periodically. Particularly post on "An actually good hot chocolate @ San Churro" is awesome. Get in touch with us via our websites North Indian Veg Restaurant | Sweet Shop

    ReplyDelete