Sunday 9 August 2015

Cocktails @ Goldilocks Bar

Corpse Reviver No.2, #2.

People had been telling me to head for drinks at Goldilocks for quite a while and now having been, I can say it was worthwhile heading 'into the woods' to experience.

Accessed by a discrete elevator on Swanson Street, you enter into a dark, wood paneled, bar with nary a big bad wolf in sight.

Just lovely waitstaff who were super knowledgeable about the drinks on offer.

I ended up with my go to choice, a 'Corpse Reviver No. 2', which is a hard drink to make without having it taste like sour, hard lemonade. Goldilocks acquitted themselves very well with it however.

My party said the same sorts of things about their cocktails, and we went back for seconds and thirds!

Recommended - the drinks are much better than at Toff in Town which is right next door.


Click to add a blog post for Goldilocks Bar on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment